Friday 22 April 2011

Art Is Visual Masturbation Vol 1.

So millions and gazillions of people have been asking about the drawing on top...well, just a few people infact but anyways incase you are curious, its from yours truly.


Yes folks that freaky drawing up the top is my creation.I like drawing.I'll draw freaky stuff, wacky stuff, more sensible stuff and alot more.Someday i would like to write a graphic novel but i don't even know where to start, in terms of publishing and stuff.


Anywhom here is a small gallery of my drawings.I usually put stuff up on my deviant art gallery or on my personal page.I'll keep updating this as I go but i need photoshop...a graphic tablet would be great aswell...man i hate bein broke.


I have worked with others including a collaboration with my little brother a logo for some defunct christain jerking dance group (wtf is jerking?), my good pals Mclovin and currently making a design for We Caught The Kraken.enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment